MEDIATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE
Family law disputes are full of unknown variables. Going to court is often expensive, stressful and time-consuming. There is also the loss of control in the outcome of your case. Mediation, however, offers a solution to many of these problems. How so?
- Mediation gives the party’s control of the outcome of their own case.
- Mediation is not limited to the court’s calendar & time restrictions.
- Mediation is confidential.
- Mediation is typically less expensive than litigation.
- Mediation is less adversarial than litigation.
- Full day: $850 per party per day
- Half day: $425 per party per half day
Gerald Tadlock has over 21 years of experience in family law litigation and has particpated in countless mediations. To schedule Mediation with Gerald Tadlock, please use the Mediation Calendar or call 214-550-1122.